It is currently Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:09 pm

Post subject: Happy New Year
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:58 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Allegiance: Keldornan
Profile/Class: Wizard
Alignment: Good
I personally, am very much looking forward to 2016. There are some great possibilities ahead.

First, we are currently waiting on the remainder of our revised order to arrive from China. Just before Christmas I was told it was pretty much ready to ship, they ran in to a snag with the boxing, but they are almost ready again. I'm expecting to deliver to the backers by March.

Second, the Mermaid. We're going to get this figure done right, but it's going to be done separately, I don't want to hold up the Kraken and other fixes until we can get this finished, so it's being done on it's own.

Third, we're announcing the release of our web comic in print format. We've reached a point in our comic where we're hoping that it can contribute to the business, and it leaves off on an appropriate cliff hanger.

Speaking of the web comic, George will be coming back for our next story arc in 2016, we're very happy about that.

Fourth, Crowdfunding, we're not giving up on it. We will be making at least 2 more attempts to get more made through community efforts.

Once we finish with the Walking Hut we will be moving on to the Thorn for our ECG. And, if that goes well, we're hoping to get to our "Sea Dog Spoils" Campaign Pack made, which contains an awesome new twist on the game.

Then after we deliver on our revisions, we will make another attempt for our DCMs line.

Fifth, the Module. We have a new designer working on concepts right now for the final versions of the campaign setting and we're looking to have something to show in the first few months of 2016. The Module Chapters will then follow afterwards. This is a much longer process than I imagined, with seemingly endless revisions, but we want to present a decent product for our backers.

There are lots of things in motion for DC, and GVN will hopefully have a few new pleasant surprises for our customers this year as well.

"And so, it begins..."

Offline Profile